R-Quest's newest publisher - the NS 2100 take advatage of the ground breaking technology used in their flagship NS 4500 series.
Enjoy industrial grade robotics, printing and control in one affordable, compact solution. Now R-Quest quality is available to all!
Following in the footsteps of the ground breaking NS 4500 the NS 2100 also utilises the browser based software TrueNet LX. With this new user interface only a java enabled web browser is required to control and schedule production work on the NS 2100. No need to install client software or worry about platform compatibility. No other system can provide compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux out of the box!
Publish multi disc products? Well the NS 2100 will save all the discs and artwork as one job. No need to start a new job for each disc, just select the disc set and you're off. It will even collate the output and you can mix disc formats!
The role based user configuration & security settings control access to key features in the system, with access monitored and logged for later administrator or management review. Live monitoring of jobs and instant control over job priority means that mission critical publishing tasks go straight to the front of the queue!
- Capacity: 150
- Drives: 2 x BD/RE, CD/RW, DVD/RW drives
- Burn Speed: BD R 4x, DVD+/-R 18x, Dual Layer 8x & CD - 48x
- Print Resolution: 4800 dpi
- Print Engine: 4 colour
- Print Speed: 45 seconds (full coverage)
- Operating System: Standalone or TrueNet LX browser based control
- Disc Handling: Fully Automated
- Media Size(s): 12cm CD/DVD
- Network Software: TrueNet LX
- Cartridges: FJ2100-19-B & FJ2100-17-C
Found a better price?... Give us a call on 0330 333 1090
- Installation and training option
- 1 year On-site Warranty