Traxdata Blu-ray INKJET PRINTABLE BD-R 25GB - 10 TUB
Inkjet printable version of this very popular Blu-ray disc from Traxdata!
Blu-ray Disc is the next-generation optical disc format that was developed to enable recording and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data. A single-layer Blu-ray Disc can hold 25GB, which can be used to record over 2 hours of HDTV. Blu-ray uses a blue-violet laser to read and write data while current optical disc technologies such as DVD use a red laser. The shorter wavelengths of the Blu-ray technology make it possible to record more data on the same space. With the rapid growth of HDTV, Blu-ray will meet the consumer demand for recording HD programming and is expected to replace VCRs and DVD recorders over the coming years.
Features & Benefits:
- Inkjet Printable white top surface
- Supported by major electric companies (Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, Samsung...)
- Recordable format for HDTV recording and PC data storage
- Utilizes a blue-violet laser to read and write data allowing for more data storage on a disc with the same size as a CD/DVD
- Wide power margin of Verbatim BD-media ensures superior drive compatibility
- BD-R recording hardware is required for recording
- Blu-ray player can also be used for BD-R media playback
- NEW 10 tub for BIG savings on individual prices
Manufacturers Product Number: TRXBDR2510
Full face white inkjet printable NO moulding ring
Disc Surface: Inkjet Printable
Print area: 22-118mm