Rimage Everest 600 2014 model now available withFinance from 63 pounds per month
Contact us for more details
The Rimage Everest 600 Thermal Retransfer printer produces photorealistic images on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs in less than 60 seconds. In additon to delivering the highest print quality in the industry, the Everest 600 produces printed discs that won't smudge, scratch, or fade
The Everest 600 thermal retransfer printing utilizes a two-step process. First, a reverse image is printed on the back-side of the retransfer sheet. Then, the completed image is permanently adhered to the surface of specially coated CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc media. The whole process takes less than one minute, and customers enjoy printed media with a variety of unique benefits, only available on the Everest 600.
- Model: 4001249
- Full colour or Monochrome printing
- Professional 600dpi thermal print- The highest print resolution in the industry delivers photo quality images, with sharpness and detail that are not available in other print technologies.
- Permanent Images. The retransfer print technology results in printed images that are scratch proof, water proof, fade resistant, UV protected, and looks great for the life of the disc.
- Edge-to-Edge Printing. Using specially coated media, the Everest 600 is able to print from the outer edge to the inner hub, taking full advantage of the media surface.
- Predictable Yield. All Everest 600 ribbons have fixed yields which result in predictable cost per print and predictable print outputs. No more guessing when consumables need replacing. Rimage systems keep track of the remaining print yield and communicate the results to operators throughout the printing process.
- Ribbon Validation - Monitors ribbon usage and indicates when ribbon capacity is running low.
- Cost per Disc. Predictable print yields result in consistent cost per printed disc. When quoting customers for printed media, or budgeting upcoming production, costs are known and consistent due to predictable print yields on each ribbon.
Found a better price?... Give us a call on 0330 333 1090
- Installation and training option (Call for pricing)
- 1 year manufacturers Warranty