Looking for an affordable option to bring disc burning in house? Whether you're looking for a 1-to-1 duplicator for making just a couple discs or need a high-volume solution for a service bureau producing hundreds of discs a day, the Microboards QD Series duplicators are configured for your throughput requirements. Available in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 recorder configurations with CD+G support, there's a QD series tower that will fit your needs.
Scream through your production with blistering fast 48X CD-R / 24X DVD-R/+R recorders and an easy-to-use four-button inferface. The QD towers make disc duplication an easy task, even if you're not a "computer wizard". Being the original producers of the tower duplicators, Microboards Technology understands the importance of reliable technologies that deliver what you want, when you want. Microboards towers are backed by the industry's leading tech support and warranties, ensuring you'll always have a top-notch tower duplicator when you need it most. Whether you're a garage band selling CDs at your concerts, a sports team reviewing video of the latest game, or a wedding videographer producing copy-protected content to clients, the QD Series is your definitive answer.
- Burn Speed- 24X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats-DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL All CD formats including CD+G (karaoke)
- Connectivity- USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Hard Drive -QD towers do not have a hard drive. The Microbards Copywriter Pro range of towers have a hard drive
- Software PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Easy to use 4 button control panel with LCD display
- No need for a computer- Duplicate CDs and DVDs discs without the risk of introducing viruses
- Verification- Copy+Verify
Found a better price?... Give us a call on 0330 333 1090
- Installation and training (call for pricing)
- 1 year return to manufacturer Warranty- Can be extended