Microboards' Copywriter Flash USB Flash Duplicators offer true standalone asynchronous operation regardless of the size of the master content! Available in 7, 11, or 15-slot configurations, users can make up to 7 copies at a time in a single system. Making copies with the CopyWriter Flash Duplicator is easy; simply insert your master thumb drive, fill the remaining slots with blank devices, then press the OK button. Asynchronous copying allows users the ability to remove and insert drives at any point during the copying process.
Because these copiers operate without the help of a PC, they're easy for anyone to use. Bit-level comparison ensures a successful copy every time. All current formats (Fat 16, Fat 32) are supported, and the unit is backed by Microboards' industry-leading support with a one-year warranty and lifetime phone support. CopyWriter Flash Duplicators can also be used to erase content from flash devices, leaving you with a clean, unformatted device.
As the cost of flash memory comes down, the distribution of information on flash becomes more and more viable for companies in the following areas: Marketing/Communications, Field Sales Support, Education, Government, Engineering, Audio/Video, Promotional, and more! With the Microboards CopyWriter Flash Duplicator, you have the ability to make multiple copies quickly, reliably, and without effort.
- On-Board Memory (Buffer). 128 MB (7 and 11 target tower) 256 MB (15 target tower)
- Flash Type. Supports all popular brands
- Read/Write Speeds.Read Speed: 33 MB/sec Write Speed: 31 MB/sec
- Easy to use 4 button control panel with LCD display
- Verification. Copy+Verify
Found a better price?... Give us a call on 0330 333 1090
- Installation and training (call for pricing)
- 1 year return to manufacturer Warranty (Can be extended)