Microboards' SD/MicroSD Card Duplicators offer true standalone asynchronous operation regardless of the size of the master content! Available in 7, 11, or 15-slot configurations, users can make up to 15 copies at a time in a single system. Making copies with the SD/MicroSD Card Duplicator is easy; simply insert your master card, fill the remaining slots with blank devices, then press the OK button. Asynchronous copying allows users the ability to remove and insert cards at any point during the copying process.
Fully asynchronous copying technology and a large memory cache allows for every slot to operate independently. Copy jobs of any size and permit target devices to be unloaded and loaded on the fly. As soon as a slot signals ready, you can remove the finished, copied media and insert another blank device.
Because these copiers operate without the help of a PC, they're easy for anyone to use. Bit-level comparison ensures a successful copy every time. All current formats are supported, and the unit is backed by Microboards' industry-leading support with a one-year warranty and lifetime phone support. SD Card Duplicators can also be used to erase content from SD Cards and MicroSD Cards, leaving you with a clean, unformatted device.
- On-Board Memory (Buffer). Up to 256MB
- Throughput Capacity. 1 GB SD Card. 7-Slot: 490/hr.11-Slot: 770/hr.15-Slot: 1050/hr.
- Read/Write Speeds.Read Speed: 33 MB/sec Write Speed: 31 MB/sec
- Easy to use 4 button control panel with LCD display
- Verification. Copy+Verify
Found a better price?... Give us a call on 0330 333 1090
- Installation and training (call for pricing)
- 1 year return to manufacturer Warranty (Can be extended)