High-volume disc printing requires a solution that's up to the task and that you can trust. Fortunately, the Microboards PF Pro delivers the ease, reliability, and professional quality you're seeking in a solution that's extremely fast and cost-effective as well. The PF Pro utilizes the latest in HP inkjet technology, with HP Vivera inks and outstanding 4800-dpi resolution, to deliver high-quality, professionally finished CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs that look truly amazing. Separate C, M, Y, K high-capacity ink cartridges mean less waste and a much lower cost per disc at 12p for a typical full-coverage print and as low as 3p for light, text-only coverage.
Utilizing Microboards patented disc singulation technology, the PF-Pro is designed to print hundreds of discs on a weekly basis. Its 100-disc throughput capacity allows for unattended operation.
By utilizing the latest in HP inkjet technology, the print speed and quality of the MX Series of Disc Publishers and Printers is unequaled among disc duplicators. Separate C, M, Y, and Black ink cartridges means zero waste and the lowest possible cost-per-disc, as low as 12p for a full coverage print. One set of ink cartridges can produce 850 to 1,500 discs. Disc designs utilizing light text-only coverage could have a cost-per-disc as low as 3p, and throughput at upwards of 250 discs per hour. Coupled with the 18X DVD/48X CD recording speed in a single recorder or dual recorders, the MX Series is the best solution for high-volume disc publishing.
The included software suite for all three products includes simple label design software. Design your label from a point-and-click application, or use popular design programs such as Photoshop and import directly to the software. Publishers with recording ability include recording & job creation software for both Mac and PC, including support Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7. Record or copy virtually any CD recordable or DVD +/- Recordable format, including Dual Layer DVDs.
- Input Capacity. 100 Discs
- Typical Weekly Thoughput. 250+ Discs
- Ink Cartridges. 4 Cartridges: C, M, Y, K
- Printing Cost Per Disc. Aproximately 12p
- Print Resolution. Up to 4800 DPI
- Label Design Software. Sure thing(PC) Disc Label (Mac), 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 100MB hard disk space, Spare USB2 port
- Computer Requirements. Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or better (PC), Intel-based only (Mac)
- Compatible Operating Systems. Windows XP SP2 (32-bit only)Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)Mac 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7 (Intel Chipset only)
Found a better price?... Give us a call on 0330 333 1090
- Installation and training (call for pricing)
- 1 year return to manufacturer Warranty (Can be extended)