ADR's Thunder 19" CD/DVD duplicator 1-6 rack mounted Duplicator
It doesn't matter if you want to copy music, video or data. Just insert the master disc in the drive and press COPY. In a few minutes you have 5 perfect copies of your masterdisc. With an integrated 1TB hard drive you can store a large number of disc images for repeated use. It's possible to copy directly from the hard drive, so the master drive also works as an cd writer to create 6 copies at once.
- Professional Audio, Video and Data Duplication.
Data Verification with "low level compare" to assure that the copy is 100% correct.
The Thunder CD/DVD Duplicator is very user-friendly and it takes about 10min. to learn how to use all its features, it's simple for anybody to operate. The standalone version comes with a LCD screen and works with a 2 button menu and it works as simple as a regular duplication machine.
The Thunder duplicator can be upgraded with an USB 2.0 interface so you can administer your data on the hard drive. With the USB 2.0 port it's possible to transfer data and images directly from the PC to the copytower. If you get tired of loading and unloading the discs yourself, you can easily convert the copytower into an ADR automated duplication system.
- Optional 1TB hard drive. (not included in quoted price)
- Read speed: 50x or higher.
- Copy speed: DVD-R: 16X, DVD-RW: 6X, DVD+R : 16X, DVD+RW: 8X, DVD+RDL 8X, DVD-R DL 8X, CD-R: 48X, CD-RW: 32X - CD Formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R9, CD-DA, CD-ROM Mode 1, CD-ROM XA Mode 2, Multi-session Photo CDTM, CD-I, Video CD, CD Extra (CD Plus) Supported Recording Discs 12cm 4.7GB DVD-R/RW.
- 12cm 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 12cm 8.5GB DL DVD, 12cm 80min/700MB CD-R, 12cm 74min/650MB CD-RW, 8cm 1.47GB mini DVD-R, 8cm 24min/210MB mini CD-R,
- 8cm 50MB Business CD-R
- Dual power-socket 110-120 60Hz or 220-240VAC 50Hz
- optional harddrive
- no PC needed
- USB 2.0 adapted