PC Driven Compact Flash Duplication System
The M6600 is a professional duplication system that performs fast parallel duplication of ATA devices such as Compact Flash and ATA PC-Cards.
- Ultra fast copying up to 25 MB/sec for up to eight devices in parallel.
- Auto detection of the master device speed is used to provide the maximum speed for duplication.
- Large LCD display and four front panel keys allow fast and easy stand-alone duplication.
- The copy method uses binary image copy, meaning the target devices are 100% identical to the original master device.
- 'Bit-by-bit' verification against the master fives you the most reliable verification process possible.
- A master checksum is automatically calculated and displayed during every program and verify operation.
- With a built in PC and 160GB HDD custom test and duplication jobs can be created and master images can be stored.
- 68 pin PC-Card socket that is readily adapted to a number of different devices using low cost adapters such as the PC-Card to CF adapter.
- Other adapters are available supporting IDE 40, 44, and 50 pin ATA devices.
1 and 2 Year Extended Warranty available - ask for details.