PC Driven SD Card Duplication System
The M6650 is a professional duplication system that performs fast parallel duplication of Secure Digital and Multimedia Card devices such as SD, SDHC, and uSD (MicroSD).
The M6650 allows ultra fast copying up to 25 MB/sec for up to 64 devices in parallel. Auto detection of the master device speed is used to provide the maximum speed for duplication.
- Ultra fast copying up to 25 MB/sec for up to 64 devices in parallel.
- Large LCD display and four front panel keys allow fast and easy stand-alone duplication.
- Easy to use intuitive menu system provides quick and easy job set-up. Simply select from a list of predefined settings and in one click you are up and running.
- The copy method uses binary image copy, meaning the target devices are 100% identical to the original master device.
- 'Bit-by-bit' verification against the master fives you the most reliable verification process possible.
- A master checksum is automatically calculated and displayed during every program and verify operation
- This system comes in 16, 32, 48 and 64 slot configurations and supports the following memory card formats; SD, miniSD and microSD.
Can be run either standalone from the easy to use menu system or via the built in PC allowing user defined test and duplication jobs.
- Removable socket boards allowing quick and easy configuration changes.
- With the M6650 you don't necessarily need to copy your data from a master drive. A Master can be copied into an image file that can be stored on the large local hard drive.
- Allows you to write your own scripts and adapt the system to your specific needs in your production environment.
1 and 2 Year Extended Warranty available - ask for details.