- Fully automatic memory card labeller
- High throughput with up to 6500/hour
- Adjustable to various products
- Highly accurate label positioning
- Compact and transportable
The LAB400 memory card labeler has been designed to apply labels accurately and quickly to flash memory cards, typically on SD cards, at a rate of up to 6500
pieces per hour.
Operation of the LAB400 is easy. Memory cards are automatically fed from a hopper to the label head, where a pre-printed label is applied with a high level of placement accuracy. Labelled cards can then be collected in an optional output hopper.
The LAB400 can be used as a standalone unit or can be easily incorporated in a production conveyor line.
The removable input hopper, which can accommodate up to 300 cards, can be refilled without stopping the machine.
Since the input hopper is removable, it can be loaded with memory cards in advance. Additional input hoppers are also available.
Output hopper / upstacker (option)
The optional upstacker stacks the labeled cards neatly and allows for further processing (wrapping, etc.). Additional output hoppers are also available.
Designed specifically for Flash Memory, the LAB4000 sets a new standard in labeling efficiency. Labels are applied in a fraction of the time required to manually apply them which increases productivity by up to 400% and reduces labeling errors.
- Media compatibility: SD cards & Mini SD cards / Compact Flash I & II cards / MMC cards / Smart Media / Xd Picture cards / Microdrive / Memory Stick (MS), pro, Duo & ProDuo / card cases
- Throughput: Up to 6500 per hour (depending on package size)
- Dimensions: 442mm (17.4") x 610mm (24") x 362 (14.2")
- Power: 110-220V, 50/60Hz (self-adjustable)
- Weight: 26kg (57lbs)
- Roll outer diameter: Up to 250 mm (9.8")
- Roll core diameter: 40 to 75mm (1.6 to 3"), optional adapter available
- Label dimensions: Length: 15mm (0.6") to 54mm (2.1")
- Width: 10mm (0.39") to 60mm (2.36")
- Liner dimensions: Liner width: 24mm (0.9") to 65mm (2.6")
- Additional removable input hopper available.
- Removable output hopper/upstacker
JMV Robotique Desktop packaging solutions
The LAB400 is from the JMV Robotique range of desktop packaging solutions for the on-demand production of CD/DVDs. Other equipment in this range includes:
- MEP120 CD / DVD Sleever
- LAB500 Multi-purpose labeller and flap folder
- BCD100 Semi-automatic CD-Packer
- DVD100 Mounting jig for DVD cases
- CDC200 Automatic cellophane